An Important Statement from The ACEM President
Following on from previous communication to you, the ACEM Board has recently expanded the membership of the Expert Advisory Group (EAG) on Discrimination. The revised Terms of Reference for the EAG are available on the ACEM website.
I am pleased to confirm the membership of the EAG as follows:
- Dr Helen Szoke — Chair, External Appointee
- Professor Ron Paterson — Deputy Chair, External Appointee
- Professor Kichu Nair — External Appointee
- Dr Simon Judkins — President-Elect
- Dr Yusuf Nagree — Chair of the Council of Advocacy, Practice and Partnerships
- Dr Hussain Kadim — Specialist (FACEM) Training Program trainee
- Dr Danika Thiemt — Specialist (FACEM) Training Program trainee
- Dr Mahesh Gangadharaiah — Recently qualified FACEM
The EAG is now calling for written submissions from ACEM trainees, Fellows and SIMGs in order to seek information relevant to its core tasks.
The Call for Submissions is available on the ACEM website and provides important information on this process. Those wishing to make a submission have until 5.00pm (AEST) on Wednesday, 12 April 2017 in order to do so.