NSW junior doctors can find a wide range of useful resources using the ECI medical resource page and HETI internships homepage. Our Acute Crisis Simulation Course also has a bunch of useful information free of charge.
Emergency “On the Floor” Resources
It is important to provide a good explanation and advice to your patient when discharging your patient. Always hope for the best but make a plan for the worse. Written instructions given to the patient to take home can complement a good verbal explanation.
Everyday Discharge Advice
- Discharge Pain Plan – PAIN PLAN
More Discharge Advice Resources
- Institute of Trauma and Injury Management (ITIM)
- Westmead Trauma App
- EAST Trauma Guidelines
- Trauma Team Training
- Trauma Lectures:
Recent Local Trauma Lectures (ITIM)
- Australian Resuscitation Council
- European Resuscitation Council
- Changes to the 2010 Guidelines
- Westmead Resuscitation Video