Google Form – Register Interest
Course Overview, Costs and Ethos
- Main teaching activities will include coaching ideas, OSCE stations (including communication and the new SCBDs) and simulations
- As well as a “formal” trial exam component, there is scope on this small group course for taking a deep dive into your current approach to revision and for there is room specific individual coaching for challenging stations…
(For more information about the ins and outs of the course – Click Here)
- Very limited places – there are (a maximum of) 12 slots on each course.
- Payment for the course should be completed at our EVENTBRITE Website:
- More Information:
- The cost is $750 dollars/person
- Our faculty is a ‘not for profit’ group and support ‘Free Open Access Medical Education’. The course general resources are shared online for use both before and after the course. These can be used and shared by you freely. However, it should be noted we do not share copies of all our original simulation and OSCE stations.
- For your reference, we do provide a two sample simulations (available in the course manual and the resources page) and an exhaustive list of important topics for the OSCE exam when you attend the course
- Before attending the course:
- On the day:
- Wear what you would wear to the OSCE (i.e. scrubs or comfortable attire)
- If you are travelling from the airport allow around an hour to reach to venue by train (including the short walk from the station)
- If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact the course director Dr Khanh Nguyen (email@example.com)
- Alternatively send an e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Apply for the course or register your interest in next year’s courses by filling out a registration form above.